C O M I N G C L E A N

image 

The best time to buy anything from The Body Shop, is during sale period. My favourite time is after Christmas when they send out the 40% off all site email. This is what led to my box of treats.

Natrually I stocked up on shower gel, arguably one the best product that is stocked. Favourites includ; Strawberry; Passionfruit; and Pink grapefruit - though it could clear what my favourite is. Given my love for Pink Grapefruit I thought I'd give the beautifying oil a shot; not one for using oil in my hair but this one used as a body oil is a welcome treat in winter. Honeymania body scrub, is one I thought would be more like Lush's 'Honey I Washed the Kids' soap, it is not and I would not recommend.  Satsuma Body Sorbet was a bonus item, which I only have because I found a random code online that gave me it for free - always always always search '*** discount code' online before buying anything from The Body Shop, there is always a code that give some glorious bonus.

If like me, you're an avid The Body Shop customer, I highly recommend getting one of their loyalty cards. The points feedback is similar to Boots but you get a £5 voucher every 500 points collected, which makes stocking up on your favourites a little less painful on the bank account.