Japan Street style

I adore japanese street style, the use of layering, clashing patterns and the beautiful pieces they seem to always have. my favourite site for street style is style arena. The site is basically a japanese version of 'stolkholm street style'.




I always turn to websites like this for inspiration for what i could wear the next day (or in this case the next 3 days, seeing as i'm getting up at silly o'clock). The looks i've picked from this aren't exactly ideal for the weather in Britian for the next 3 days (Rain. Cold. Wind. Typical) but the layering is making me sift through my wardrobe trying to find out why it is full to the brim and i still have nothing to wear.




I'm loving the use of red and blue in these looks. I think i need to invest in a red cardigan (You know, to add to my abundance of cardigans), particularly the 3rd one, a slouchy fit, almost like the cacoon shaped cardigan that curve down at the back and are slightly batwinged.
So with all the inspiration i've posted today and yesterday, i'm off to dive into my wardrobe and rummage around for outfits for the next 3 days.
all photo credit to style arena